Friday, July 13, 2012

adidas nba jersey the heart of a dynamic

The appearance and attire try to depict it, talk about that rally and I had several rounds of guy, I am particularly illustrates, that guy seems good at grappling martial arts.
Gold River eyes flashed trace of Jingmang, and then looked at me: He has stood up,men s basketball shoes, and are ready to go, suddenly turned and looked at me with an odd tone of Road: Gold River, looked at me, Chen Sheng said: said, I spent high-priced hired, she would take good care of you. Finish, Gold River seems ready to go, I could not help but shouted to him: ...... Leaving a In fact, I thought one would like to ask him, I would like to ask that Young micro how like she hurt badly weight class, and unfortunately they did not ask to export.
Few moments,adidas nba jersey, I heard the ward door rang, a woman pushed open the door came in, I thought that care, but look carefully, can not help but startled by startled, Young Micro
Her face close to the tape, wearing a long coat, the look is actually very spirit.
I have some doubts.
Chen Yang, I come to you farewell. Frown: ... Why Gold River to escape? Say you leaving tomorrow? Young Micro seems to smile, her voice with a calm, indifferent flavor: Ye Huan exert a lot of pressure, taking into account the Ye Huan behind the organization are not stable, the family decided to temporarily frozen our bilateral cooperation plan. Otherwise, your organization internal instability, or even send someone to assassinate me. ... under such circumstances, the family suspected in our cooperation in the interests of the family very difficult to guarantee. Young micro seems to finish with a cool tone, and then a pair of bright eyes looking at me, eyes with a sort of smile.
I suddenly I had some very uncomfortable feeling, Yang micro-watching before the smile, the heart of a dynamic, almost a thought flashed, blurted out: Young Micro did not speak, she stared into my eyes looked a moment, then slowly come to me and smiled, saying:

No comments:

Post a Comment